On This Page
FashionTV Software & 3 Online Casinos Reviewed
The FashionTV Gaming Group is the betting branch of the FashionTV Group, which itself is a French brand that oversees television channels across a number of countries. The TV brand boasts more than 400 million viewers globally, and has apparently grown to be large enough to support a gambling division.
FashionTV Gaming wants to push an upscale casino experience for their players, with deals to broadcast live dealer games with BetConstruct and Portomaso. There have also been a series of FashionTV slots that were developed in conjunction with BetConstruct.
These custom games are available exclusively at Fashiontvplay Casino, which is fitting, as it’d be hard to envision these games being offered en masse. It’s likely that we’ll never see a bunch of games developed for the brand, but I’d put money on us seeing at least a few more limited games based on the namesake.
The baccarat game follows the standard rule of all Banker wins paying 0.95. The help files mention a whole bunch of side bets, but at Vbet, where I based this revue, they offered the following only:
- Player and Banker pairs, pay 11 to 1, house edge of 10.36%.
- Total of 4 cards, pays 3 to 2, house edge of 5.27%
- Total of 5 cards, pays 2 to 1, house edge of 8.94%
- Total of 6 cards, pays 1 to 1, house edge of 36.49% (ouch!)
- Judging from the blackjack help file, which offers the same side bet, the Perfect Pairs follows the 25-12-5 pay table for a house edge of 7.95%.
- Either pair, pays 5 to 1, house edge of 13.71%.
What I would like to emphasize is the huge house edge on the bet on a total of six cards played. Usually this bet pays 2 to 1, but the help file indicates a win of 1 to 1, increasing the house from a reasonable 4.69% to 36.49%! In all fairness, it is possible the help file is in error,
The blackjack follows fairly liberal rules. According to my calculator, the house edge is a nice low 0.41%. Back betting is allowed. Two side bets are offered:
- Perfect Pairs follows the 25-12-5 pay table for a house edge of 7.95%.
- Honey Bonus follows a 20-10-5-3 pay table for a house edge of 13.51%.
The following table shows the Blackjack games available in alphabetical order.
FashionTV Blackjack Alphabetic OrderExpand
|Game||BJ Pays||Soft 17||Double After Split||Double||Splits Number||Re split aces||Draw to split aces||Peek||Surr-ender||Return||Total Decks||Live Game|
The roulette game uses a single-zero wheel for a house edge of 2.70%.
For a comparison against other live dealer products, please see our page on live roulette dealers online.